Workshop Registration – New To The System Conference
For the people who have not been to the previous system conferences – It includes an overview on Sunday, July 21, 2019 2:00-3:00 pm
The Systems Workshop is designed to provide practical tips for developing efficient and effective business processes. If improving your current systems is a business priority, this is the workshop for you! Attendees will learn:
- The basic elements of a process.
- Key questions to ask when creating processes.
- How to develop metrics for measuring systems performance.
- Typical processes to document in the property management industry.
This is a “hands-on” workshop. There will be opportunities for attendees to:
- Participate in peer group sessions where members share steps and content used to develop their current processes.
- Receive analysis of a current process from conference consultant Errol Allen.
- Utilize learned information to develop a typical property management process.
Conference sponsors will also be on hand to showcase their products!
Creating a structure within your organization is critical to long-term growth. Documenting your business processes is a proven method for creating day to day consistency for both employees and customers. Join us at the Systems Workshop –August – 21, 2019.
Out of stock